Welcome to Koro Koro Rice Ball Cafe
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Koro Koro Rice Ball Cafe’s Website.
Koro Koro Rice Ball Cafe is located at:538 Jersey Ave, Jersey City
NJ – 07302, United States
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Koro Koro Rice Ball Cafe’s website if you do not accept all the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions.
“The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary
to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s
stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as
referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Koro Koro Rice Ball Cafe and/or it’s license own the intellectual property rights for all material on Koro Koro Rice Ball Cafe. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://korokorocafe.com
for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://korokorocafe.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://korokorocafe.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://korokorocafe.com
Redistribute content from Koro Koro Rice Ball Cafe (unless the content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Koro Koro Rice Ball Cafe does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their
appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Koro Koro Rice Ball Cafe, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable
laws Koro Koro Rice Ball Cafe shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Koro Koro Rice Ball Cafe reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary rights of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Koro Koro Rice Ball Cafe a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses, except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Website.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products
or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of
business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of
or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URL(s) on our site
to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Koro Koro Rice Ball Cafe’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Website upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these
terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our Website
If you find any link on our Website or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Website or within any
context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality,
fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this
disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Pay On Pickup (POP)
An option to pay cash when you pick up the order from Koro Koro Rice Ball Cafe will be provided for orders of $15 or less. Any orders for more than $15 must be paid with a credit card on the payment page.
Any order cancellation must be requested within 30 minutes of placing the order. To cancel an order you must call Koro Koro Rice Ball Cafe at (201) 432-2033 and give your order number.
A full refund will be issued upon valid cancellation requests.
Stripe Services Agreement — United States
Last Updated: February 15, 2019.
Welcome to Stripe.
This Stripe Services Agreement (“Agreement”) is a legal agreement between Stripe, Inc. (“Stripe”, “us”, or “we”) and the entity or person (“you”, “your”, or “user”) who registered on the Stripe Account page to receive certain payment processing, data, technology and analytics services, and other business services that may be offered by Stripe and its affiliates (each, a “Service”). This Agreement describes the terms and conditions that apply to your use of the Services.
If you do not understand any of the terms of this Agreement, please contact us before using the Services.
You may not access or use any Services unless you agree to abide by all of the terms and conditions in this Agreement.
Section A: General Terms
1. Overview of this Agreement
This Agreement provides a general description of the Services that Stripe may provide to you, including those that allow you to accept payments from purchasers of your goods or services or donors to your organization (your “Customers”). We provide you with a more detailed description of the Services through published software libraries and application programming interfaces that may be used to access the Services (the “API”) and additional resources we make available to you on our website.
Before using the Services, you must register with Stripe and create an account (a “Stripe Account”).
Section A describes the process of registering for and using your Stripe Account.
Section B describes your use of the API and the Services.
Section C describes the Payment Processing Services, which are one type of Service provided by Stripe.
Section D describes proper handling, management, and use of data generated during your use of the Services, including your Customers’ data.
Finally, Section E describes your liability to Stripe for all losses connected with your Stripe Account, your agreement to resolve all disputes with Stripe by arbitration and not in a lawsuit, and other legal terms that apply to you.